Give your tablescape a Mediterranean feel with this set of four Arthur Court sauce bowls. Attractive olive branch patterns depicting full branches add a touch of lush abundance to the design of these sand-cast bowls, helping them pair well with Tuscan decor themes. Handcrafted from hardy aluminum alloy that maintains compliance with FDA standards, these small bowls handle up to 350-degree oven temperatures for effortless reheating and can also be chilled in the refrigerator or freezer. This combination of hot and cold uses makes each bowl ideal for gravies, sauces, condiments and dipping oils, giving you a versatile serving option when guests come to call. Pair these sauce bowls with other items from the Arthur Court collection to create an impressive table display for friends and family.
These pretty, little stylized metal bowls are enhanced with a raised decorative pattern of a fruit laden olive branch. Perfect for dipping oils, olives, all sauces and condiments. Hand-crafted from Arthur Court Signature aluminum alloy, the bowls can be warmed in the oven to 350 degrees or chilled in freezer or fridge.
- Bring a sense of warm welcome to your servingware with these four Arthur Court sauce bowls
- Handcrafted from durable aluminum alloy that handles heat and cold for lasting utility and beauty
- Use this sauce bowl quartet for a handy way to dip appetizers or serve nuts, olives and gravies
- Wash by hand with mild dish soap and dry immediately - do not put in dishwasher.
- Comes in Arthur Court Robin's-Egg Blue Gift Box; The perfect gift for Hosts or Housewarmings.Size:4" Dia