Watch dinner guests smile as they sample a tasty morsel from this Vagabond House egg tray. This small serving platter features a tiny songbird looking after its clutch of appetizers, and the lustrous, white finish provides a dramatic backdrop for eggs filled with a creamy yolk filling. Crafted using a hand-glazed, double-firing process, this stoneware tray's 16 oval-shaped depressions keep your eggs nestled in place. The server measures 10.5 inches in diameter and 5 inches tall, and it works well among an array of dishes or alone as an intriguing accent piece. The handcrafted pewter tree limb is strewn with leaves for an inviting natural display, and its chirpy resident looks perfectly at home amid your delectable offerings. Let this distinctive serving piece add a sprightly ambiance to your festive gatherings.
- Create an enchanting luncheon buffet with this luminous, glazed Vagabond House egg tray
- This double-fired, hand-glazed stoneware tray is accented with an intricate pewter embellishment
- Use this handsome serving tray to display dyed and hand-painted eggs
- Hand wash recommended. If placed in a dishwasher please use low heat and a mild soap.
- Arrives in branded gift box, ready for wrapping. Perfect host, house-warming or wedding giftSize:10.5''L x 10.5''W x 5''T